PTO yoke for sunmaster mower to Beaver Tractor

/ PTO yoke for sunmaster mower to Beaver Tractor #1  

Native87

Tractor
1046 C.C
Anyone know where to find yokes, crossess or half shafts for Sunmaster finish mowers? It will need to attach to the fine spline shaft of a Beaver tractor. Thanks

/ PTO yoke for sunmaster mower to Beaver Tractor #2  
If you have a counter clockwise pto and are looking for the yoke that fits the tractor with 18 or so splines you might be able to order it through Woods. If you are looking for a six spline yoke you can probably get that and the cross from Woods too. Just the cross can be found at Tractor Supply and if you're lucky, the six spline yoke. I'll dig up the part number for the 18 spline if you need that from Woods. Had to show it to my parts man when I ordered one.

/ PTO yoke for sunmaster mower to Beaver Tractor
Thanks for your time. Yes I Ned the 18 spline that goes to the tractor and the cross. After a few decades I blew that whole joint out and can't find anything local.

/ PTO yoke for sunmaster mower to Beaver Tractor #4  
Here you go, found this by searching an old thread. This is the Woods part number:

"18 spline yoke
thanks for the help I look though on line with out any luck so I email them answer they gave me part # 27059. and I found it a few different places on line I am sharing this for those who may be looking for the same thing."

Last edited:
   / PTO yoke for sunmaster mower to Beaver Tractor
Thanks for your time oliver. :)

/ PTO yoke for sunmaster mower to Beaver Tractor #6  
No problem. I had one and basically gave it away for shipping. Thought I would not need it. Then I did need it and had to buy one.