Pump timing

/ Pump timing #1  

International624

Tractor
624 international with do6 engine
Hello there fellow international owners ! What is the correct injection pump timing on the 624 international tractor there is a 3 a 4 and 706 stamped on the cog ? Any help would be greatly appreciated have set it to 4 an it will start on ether but will not idle.

/ Pump timing
Hello there fellow international owners ! What is the correct injection pump timing on the 624 international tractor there is a 3 a 4 and 706 stamped on the cog ? Any help would be greatly appreciated have set it to 4 an it will start on ether but will not idle.

Hello there anybody with any info please

/ Pump timing #3  
I had a 624, and the previous owner had rebuilt the engine. He told me that the injector timing was a bear, but I never had it apart myself. I had the engine service manual, which described it in detail, however I sent it on it's way with the tractor when I traded up. They're available here: Parts for International 624 tractors
Good luck!!! If it starts on ether, you may just need to bleed the fuel system some more...The 624 is a workhorse, I would still have mine if the parts availability was better.

Sent from my LGL35G using TractorByNet

/ Pump timing
I had a 624, and the previous owner had rebuilt the engine. He told me that the injector timing was a bear, but I never had it apart myself. I had the engine service manual, which described it in detail, however I sent it on it's way with the tractor when I traded up. They're available here: Parts for International 624 tractors
Good luck!!! If it starts on ether, you may just need to bleed the fuel system some more...The 624 is a workhorse, I would still have mine if the parts availability was better.

Yeah I rebuilt the engine myself as well! The pump **** it self an I got an aftermarket one I definately have all air out of system just need correct timing I appreciate ur response mate thanks a million the red engine manual that comes up on your link is definately the manual with the timing in it yeah ? Thanks once again mate

/ Pump timing #5  
Yeah I rebuilt the engine myself as well! The pump **** it self an I got an aftermarket one I definately have all air out of system just need correct timing I appreciate ur response mate thanks a million the red engine manual that comes up on your link is definately the manual with the timing in it yeah ? Thanks once again mate

Yes, it's the manual that I had with my tractor. It's very detailed. Should be relatively easy to follow. Let us know how you make out with it. Sorry I didn't have the information off the top of my head, but the manual will definitely be invaluable if you plan on keeping the tractor for a long period of time.