Purchase dilemma

/ Purchase dilemma
I've been running my tractor for twenty years with no ballast. Even plowing with it when the conditions are right. In fact, I was just thinking the other day about how much damage I could do if the tires grabbed any better than they do. I already spent over $5000 having one of the little planetary drive gears for the left side replaced. Unless the tractor is built very stout, I would not ballast the tires on the smaller utility tractors.
The reason I am going with ballasted tires is that I have very hilly property. About the only ground engaging
attachments I run are a middle buster, roto tiller, and box blade. Also, I regularly maxed out the FEL on my L3400 and brought the rear end off the ground even with a 3pt skidding winch on the back and ballasted tires. (Moving logs). The L3400 is only 2500lbs + 800 or so for the loader - the Kioti is 3400lbs + 1400 for the loader. What machine are you plowing with?

I guess I would rather risk breaking something on the tractor instead of my neck.

/ Purchase dilemma #22  
JD 5205 with a loader. It probably weighs 6,000 with the loader. I often hang a disc or blade on the back. It will dig a hole in ground if the plow sticks. After seeing the planetary gears and how fine the teeth are, it really gives me the willies when the tires dig in enough to kill the engine. There is a lot of torque on those little gears. I'm looking for a lot bigger tractor for field work just because I don't want to tear this one up again.

/ Purchase dilemma #25  
I don't think I need to load my tires, ground
is pretty flat and the slope from the back to
the front helps the water to run off. Maybe 2
to 3 foot difference from the front to the back
being about 1100 ft long so no tippy areas here.
When its wet you can get stuck real quick, the
ground is very slippery and no traction. The grass
is so high trying to get the cactus out from under
a mesquite tree and the ground was a little wet
in that spot had to use 4 wheel to get out!
I do know if you purchase a pickup truck without
positraction with 4 wheel drive your wasting your
money! I had a 3/4 ton Dodge with positraction and
pulled many 4x4's out of the snow! I had mud &
snow tires the largest size I could put on the truck.
Never got stuck and always had weight in the bed.
Beautiful day to day no rain in sight a little cloudy
but that's great!

willy