Question about Chainsaw blades

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #21  
Burned or soft bar...Only had one non-sprocket tipped bar..Discarded it..Stretched or hot chain,, somebody already said it eats drive sprocket, I agree..I prefer chromed chains too?

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #22  
I sure wish I didn't have to read "Chainsaw Blades"... Chainsaws have a bar and chain, not a blade...:rolleyes: :D

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #23  
I sure wish I didn't have to read "Chainsaw Blades"... Chainsaws have a bar and chain, not a blade...:rolleyes: :D

Seems I mentioned (complained) about that awhile back as well. Seemed to fall on deaf ears though. Some seem to think it is appropriate. To me, it indicates a lack of knowledge about chainsaws. See it on c-list all the time:confused2:

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #24  
Seems I mentioned (complained) about that awhile back as well. Seemed to fall on deaf ears though. Some seem to think it is appropriate. To me, it indicates a lack of knowledge about chainsaws. See it on c-list all the time:confused2:

I'm with ya man!

You ever get on AS chainsaw form?

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #25  
No. I dont like that site at all. Its good for researching if you have to, but to ask a question over there:confused2: Unless you have a billion posts, they treat you like an idiot. Its not really a chainsaw site anymore IMO, cause all them guys do is beg for "rep" (not sure if they still have that), and tell you to use the search function, or tell you to hire a pro:confused2:

Not really a friendly site and not really my cut of tea

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #26  
No. I dont like that site at all. Its good for researching if you have to, but to ask a question over there:confused2: Unless you have a billion posts, they treat you like an idiot. Its not really a chainsaw site anymore IMO, cause all them guys do is beg for "rep" (not sure if they still have that), and tell you to use the search function, or tell you to hire a pro:confused2:

There is some good info there, but I know what ya mean. It is a "rep" fest for a lot of those guys. :rolleyes:

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #27  
There is some good info there, but I know what ya mean. It is a "rep" fest for a lot of those guys. :rolleyes:

I got to add also, there are some good folks on that site and have made some good friends there.

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #28  

Glad I am not the only one who wasn't in the "cool kids club" haha offering help can be frustrating as well. If you aren't one of the cool kids no matter how many hours you have on a saw some folks only want answers from them. I still have a few friends there that are not fos so am glad I have that to rely on when I do need help. ymmv as always

/ Question about Chainsaw blades #29  
good info on the site, and some of the people can be a bit stuffy. i normally use the search function cause im too lazy to frame an intelligent/intelligible question but somebody had to ask the questions.