Question for BX owners...

/ Question for BX owners... #11  
So Chuck, are you going to give up your BH? Or do you plan to buy another one with your larger tractor?

Gotta admit that I really like having the BH for digging out trees & stumps.

Good luck.

Jack

/ Question for BX owners... #12  
Sounds like a BX24 would fix that loader valve problem.I pretty sure that valve stays on the tractor Chuck.

/ Question for BX owners... #13  
IF you decide to keep the BX, AND you would be interested in some first rate implements for it (slightly used), AND you could manage to transport them from Missouri, AND I decide for sure to sell them, /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I have a Land Pride 42" tiller, 48" Agri-Cutter med duty rotary cutter, 60" box blade, and the 60" mid-mount mower for the BX. I don't have a choice but to get a larger tractor (L Series) for our current property. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif I would love to keep the BX22, but it is unlikely I could afford to. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif The tractor with loader and backhoe should sell well, and probably many would want the MMM also, but I might have more trouble selling a package deal that included everything. So maybe I can sell off the other implements individually. All have been very well cared for and would be reasonably priced. I just have to decide for sure that I am getting rid of the BX - tough decision /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Terry

/ Question for BX owners... #14  
While I love my BX and do everything with it you want to do -- the thing that sticks out in your post is all the rocks. If you're wanting to do anything with those rocks around you'll probably want a bigger tractor. More horses, more weight, bigger implements -- all good things when hitting a big rock just under the surface!

/ Question for BX owners... #15  
While I love my BX and do everything with it you want to do -- the thing that sticks out in your post is all the rocks. If you're wanting to do anything with those rocks around you'll probably want a bigger tractor. More horses, more weight, bigger implements -- all good things when hitting a big rock just under the surface!