Quick Attach Blanks

/ Quick Attach Blanks #1  

ethr

Tractor
Allis Chalmers D14, Sears Craftsman 4500, and soon a Power-Trac PT-422 (Spring 2008)
My father and I have not decided on the 422 or the 425 yet for our trip to West Virginny next April.

How different, if at all, are the attach blank plates? From the www site I see that they do have different part numbers so I would assume they are. Also is it possible to make your own blank? I am asking because I am in the 3rd week of a welding class at the local tech school, very cool BTW, and am looking for a project to work on.

I am thinking of first making my own blank and then making a smaller version of this Bale Handler for throw bales.

/ Quick Attach Blanks #2  
I don't know if there is any difference for the PT422 and the PT425. There wasn't in 2001. Maybe there is now? Call PT and tell them you noticed different numbers and wondered why. Don't tell them you want to make your own. ;)

Someone on here made some a couple years ago.

Do a search for quick attach plate and see what you turn up. He had dimensions, etc... nice job.

/ Quick Attach Blanks #4  
ethr said:
My father and I have not decided on the 422 or the 425 yet for our trip to West Virginny next April.

How different, if at all, are the attach blank plates? From the www site I see that they do have different part numbers so I would assume they are. Also is it possible to make your own blank? I am asking because I am in the 3rd week of a welding class at the local tech school, very cool BTW, and am looking for a project to work on.

I am thinking of first making my own blank and then making a smaller version of this Bale Handler for throw bales.

I had a friend who made six of the plates. I bought two and they seem to work find. I am pretty sure that 425 and 422 have identical plates. I have been told by PT that I can use my 422 attachments with the 425 that I plan to buy in the future.