QUICK ATTACH HITCH?

/ QUICK ATTACH HITCH? #1  

JHFV

Tractor
mahindra 3525
I have a m3525. Will the quick hitch from harbor freight work on my tractor? I have a howse 6' mower and kk 6' box blade.

/ QUICK ATTACH HITCH? #2  
JHFV said:
I have a m3525. Will the quick hitch from harbor freight work on my tractor? I have a howse 6' mower and kk 6' box blade.

I don't know, however, I've seen a whole bunch of the "quick Hitches" on EBAY lately for cheaps, tells me they bought the Harbor Freight and it didn't work right.....go ahead and spend the $$, get a Pats Easy change and be done with it....BobG in VA

/ QUICK ATTACH HITCH? #3  
JHFV,
I have a M3525 and a Harbor Freight Quick Hitch. I use the Quick Hitch for skidding logs and it works great. But I've had no luck with using it for attaching implements because of manufacturing irregularities--You get what you pay for. Others who have used the HF Quick Hitch have had better success. If ordering the HF Quick Hitch, you will also need to order a "Quick Hitch Adapter" for the upper link. You have to order the adapter by phone because they are not listed on the HF web site. Last Item number I saw for the adapter was 93691. Good luck.

MSWoodlot