Snow Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor

/ Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor #1  

torrin

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSDC
I have a B2650HSDC My back blade is messing up my gravel drive when the snow is too wet for my front mount Snowblower. I have a chance to purchase a used 60" quick attach snowplow blade but I need the piece that attaches to my quick attach underframe.

If you are not aware, on this tractor you cannot have the loader on when using the subframe. The V shaped connector from the BX series is smaller then the same piece for the B series. As I do over 3 miles of trails, the blade is not a complete winter option. The loader mounted blade can cause bent arms.

I am looking for the part number for that piece. I found the part number for the manual angle adapter. I want the part with the reinforced piece with the mount for the hydraulic cylinder.

All help appreciated.

/ Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor #3  
U can’t have the sub frame quick attach on and also have the fel attached. The sub frame also connects the mid pto to the blower or sweeper . Not sure if torrin wants to convert a skid steer qa to the sub frame qa?

/ Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor
Sorry if I did not make it clear, What I am looking for is the connecting sleeve with a for the hydraulic pivot system. The difference between the BX front mount Snowplow and the B series front mount snow plow the b series sleeve is 1+" wider, and 1/2" higher. The blades and the mount on the blade is the same. it is the connecting sleeve. Part Number I am looking for.

/ Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor #5  
When my gravel driveway is not frozen, I turn the back blade around 180° so that it does not dig in to the soft driveway. I've been doing this for 16 years and it's always worked just fine.

Joe

/ Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor #6  
When my gravel driveway is not frozen, I turn the back blade around 180° so that it does not dig in to the soft driveway. I've been doing this for 16 years and it's always worked just fine.

Joe
There is your answer;front blade is not going to be any better if not frozen.

/ Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor #9  
This winter: .00000002 inch. But snow drifted bad, in a few places.

We are glad it is Spring.

/ Quick attach Snow plow for B series tractor
Thank you for all the responses. I took the Part called the female hitch off of the BX2763A Front blade, and it fits my Quick attach, So I don't need the B size hitch

Your responses appreciated.