Quick Hitch

/ Quick Hitch #1  

Mark Page

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 2615 48hp, 4wd, loader
I've decided I would like to buy a quick hitch for my 48 hp Massey. I'm not sure which one to buy. Money's not really the issue, ease of operation is.
All suggestions would be welcome. rear.jpg

/ Quick Hitch #2  
I bought the Land Pride QH-15. Made in Kansas, and all I have to do is back up and raise the 3 pt. I wouldn't be without it... BTW, JD just came out with a newly designed I-Match that is nice also.

BTW, I just noticed in your post that the words "quick hitch" are a hotlink to Pat's easy change. Is that what you're looking for?? Not a real quick hitch in the true sense...

/ Quick Hitch #3  
PQH system is real nice if you have different implements because you can change your lower arm spacing. The LandPride QH and the one I have Speeco QH your implements have to be QH ready. Most of the newer implements are coming QH ready. Hope this helps some I liked my PQH and really like my Speeco QH unit.

/ Quick Hitch #4  
I have a elcheapo quick hitch from northerntool and it works great. It has the adjustable top hook which is nice. I paid 109 and it did not come with a set of pins.

/ Quick Hitch #5  
Since Mark has a variety of implements (and manufacturers) listed in his signature line, I suggest his best bet would be the Pat's Easy Change. As we all know, the most difficult part of hooking up any implement is the lower (draft) links. Pat's accomodates that quite well...especially with a spreader bar to hold those lower links in position.

Since Mark wrote "Money's not really the issue, ease of operation is.", he may be willing to modify any implements that would require modification to work with a Quick Hitch. That's his choice..and I suspect at least some of those implements would require the modifications.

Of course, he'll still have to get off the seat to hook up the PTO driveshaft...

/ Quick Hitch #7