R14 mini review in mud and now other terrain 04/03/2024

/ R14 mini review in mud and now other terrain 04/03/2024 #1  

Bansil

Gold Member
Tractor
1967 Ford 5000 w/FEL(sold), 1950 Farmall Super A for the wife to drive around (needs fixed) 2024 Kubota B2601 FEL & BH
You're really putting her to work earning her keep! Aren't R14's great? I'd think only R1's do better in the mud; the hybrid tires are awesome in snow too.

I was unsure at 1st. Only used R1 and turf and the w bar ones, the last 2 suck, these are 100% better. And they don't tear up the yard..urghh..mud pit as bad as R1

I took some video and will do a tire review, several folks have asked...they are like an R1 took advantage of a drunk super swamper at a camp fire....wife was like those look like our old race tires...im thinking low range, 1700 rpm...im not cleaning them out...but with my hard base these rock!!

Try to get review up tomorrow...now I'm soaking in a lavender hot bath, listing to Japanese Zen garden drinking a chardonnay....damn im sore , I pinched my sciatic nerve last week....drive on trooper...the CAV taught me that...or abused me :p

So, I made this post in my project area, and figured I'd move it here because some folks have asked me about the tires, I really like them so far. I have about 15 hours on them so far.

It has been wet this past 3 weeks, they work awesome in the field on bush hogged hay surfaces, they seem to drop down in the wet dirt/grass until the actually smooth carcass hits the surface and they stop sinking, just driving it, doesn't chunk up the field like R1's would.

And I know for a fact that the other turf/W bar tires would not be able to go up the hills as wet as it is.

Also the 6/8 inches of mud in my backyard is no problem, and best thing they don't dig to china, they go down until the weight is spread out and they go, they are not R1's and in deep mud R1's would kick their butt.

Here are a few shots oif them in the back yard.

I can take more in different terrain if you want

Okay here are few other ones, grass and dirt, no slippage and no torn up grass

Last edited:
   / R14 mini review in mud and now other terrain 04/03/2024

and