RC72-30B with B3350

/ RC72-30B with B3350 #1  

SDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Multiple Fords and Kubotas
Folks, this has been a struggle.

I bought my B3350 ROPS with FEL in June of 2018 but did not buy a MMM because I did not need one.

Recently, I found and bought a like new, low hour RC72-30B MMM for a price that I was willing to pay, knowing that I might never use it. It was removed from a B3030 with FEL and came with all hardware and brackets. I bought this mostly as a back up for my B1750 with 60" MMM.

Upon installation of the lift mechanism, I found that I did not have the needed "mid" brackets for the lift mechanism. The dealer from which I bought the MMM had a set of these brackets and gave them to me. KUDOS to this dealer, as the list price for these two brackets is over $300.

After installing the brackets, I installed and adjusted the MMM, and all seems well aside from one issue.

The MMM has brackets into which pins can be installed to lock the MMM in the fully lifted position enabling the three point lift to be lowered for other reasons without lowering the MMM. The "mid: brackets have brackets with holes into which these pins can be installed. Unfortunately, the holes in the "mid" brackets that I have are about 3" too far forward to align with the corresponding holes in the MMM brackets.

It is unclear to me if there are different "mid" MMM brackets for use with B series tractors of different vintages (I may not have the correct ones.) or if I need different FEL brackets for the 3350 (not a viable option) that have integral "mid" MMM brackets with compatible brackets with holes for the RC72-30B.

This is an obscure question, folks, but I'm hoping that someone with a FEL equipped B3350 or 2650 with a 72" MMM might be able to post photos of the "mid" MMM brackets with the MMM in the fully lifted position showing how the lift lock pins are installed.

Thanks in advance.

SDT

/ RC72-30B with B3350 #2  
I have the installation manual for the L series 72 mmm as a pdf

If it would help you, send me a Private message with your email and I will send it to you.

Dave M7040

Attachments

• forum Mower deck.jpg
    forum Mower deck.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 117
   / RC72-30B with B3350
I have the installation manual for the L series 72 mmm as a pdf

If it would help you, send me a Private message with your email and I will send it to you.

Dave M7040

Thanks, but I do not believe that it will.

I have the owners manual but the mid MMM brackets that I have may not be correct. So far, I have not been able to figure out how to determine is this is so.

SDT