READY FOR SPRING

/ READY FOR SPRING #21  
"virtual tractoring" ha ha my four-year-old has a tonka game cd that has a thing that gones on top of the keybord with a wheel and controls and he can run severl differnt types of thing like a dozer snow plow a cran and I forget what else

/ READY FOR SPRING
BIRD: this is what it looked like this morning at a bout 6:45 am. had about 16 inches total from yesterday morning till this morning

Attachments

• 392925-early mornig snow.jpg
    392925-early mornig snow.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 122
   / READY FOR SPRING
here is what one pile looked like after i got done plowing about 9:30, bear in mind now that tis was all bare groud at 7 yesterday morning. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Attachments

• 392930-all grass yesterday.jpg
    392930-all grass yesterday.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 119
   / READY FOR SPRING #24  
Frank, it's 80 degrees here this afternoon; had to do some running around and had to use the air-conditioner in the car. Part of my running around was going to a Northern Tool store that I didn't know existed; about half as far as the one I was familiar with. I really hate to go in those stores 'cause it's like turning a kid loose in a candy store; really have a hard time restraining myself to only buy what I went after. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ READY FOR SPRING
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I really hate to go in those stores 'cause it's like turning a kid loose in a candy store; really have a hard time restraining myself to only buy what I went after.
)</font>

know what u mean Bird, i have so many tools i am selling some, but every time i get in a hardware store i still got to check them out /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif and i think we hit 80 deg sometime in june(mabey) but not to fear the 1st week in may am heading out to las vegas to see the son then on to phoenix to vist the daughter, then i will be complaing about the heat.