Ready for the NEW models?

/ Ready for the NEW models? #21  
Of interest is this machine appears to be a puller/dragger implementation.

No FEL seen in the market speak.

Safe bet we will be seeing more autonomous machinery heading towards farms, especially the small farm/hobby farm market. Unless the labor market kicks in.
How would a small hobby farm afford something like this? Isn’t autonomous designed for repetitive functions like a robot vs going from job to job to job with out being reprogrammed.

GPS guidance for farm equipment is expensive to purchase for each piece of equipment.

/ Ready for the NEW models? #22  
How would a small hobby farm afford something like this? Isn’t autonomous designed for repetitive functions like a robot vs going from job to job to job with out being reprogrammed.

GPS guidance for farm equipment is expensive to purchase for each piece of equipment.

Exactly.
I could see electric tractors in the future, but only an idiot would believe a tractor could work without human interaction on all but simpler “back & forth” tasks. Loaders & backhoes and hay tractors all require human operation, intervention & dexterity.

The best thing to have is a free choice and free enterprise system where tractor owners can chose electric or ICE and driven or autonomous depending on preference.

/ Ready for the NEW models? #23  

I am sure price will come down with market introduction, we are after all a capitalist economy.

As far as GPS goes, Starlink just inked a deal with John Deere. So geolocation data is probably another tech that will be changing.

/ Ready for the NEW models? #24  
Out of reach for the common man. And most of us don't do simple orchard or row crop with small units. Automation for a compact tractor seems almost entirely useless.

/ Ready for the NEW models? #25  
With their current price increases, my 2020 was the last new model I was interested in buying.