Rear lighting on a Kioti NX with ROPS

/ Rear lighting on a Kioti NX with ROPS #1  

jdeere2424

Tractor
Kioti NX5510 HST ROPS
Kioti NX5510 with HST and ROPS. The rear light bulbs keep burning out and the connections are rusting. I would like to replace the whole assembly. What is a good replace product?

/ Rear lighting on a Kioti NX with ROPS #2  
Dielectric grease may prevent corrosion on electric contacts, LED's should have longer life. Have you checked charging voltage? Shouldn't go over 13.5 -> 14 volts

/ Rear lighting on a Kioti NX with ROPS
The lights work until the bulbs get wet and burn out. I just wanted to get new lights the stayed dryer

/ Rear lighting on a Kioti NX with ROPS #4  
My 2 cents.
Bulbs with filaments are very fragile.
Replace with LED's and that might fix your problem.

/ Rear lighting on a Kioti NX with ROPS #6  
Are you talking about the rear work lights (add-on) or the OEM hazard/turn signal lights? If you mean the OEM hazard/turn signal lights, replacing those could get pricey. You may try drilling a small hole in the bottom of the fixture for water to get out, and seal the top with a bit of silicone caulk.

When I bought my used tractor, my lights were filled with water from the techs using a pressure washer to clean it. I drained them, used dielectric grease to prevent more corrosion, replaced the bulbs with LEDs, and parked it under a cover when not in use.

/ Rear lighting on a Kioti NX with ROPS
I'm talking about the OEM hazard/turn lights. I replaced the clear bulbs with LED bulbs. The colored bulbs aren't a 180 degree offset, so I wasn't able to get the right ones.
I would like to get the front clearance/turn signal also but couldn't the number.
Does any body know where I can get a parts catalog?