Tires Rear Loaded on a TC30 Question

/ Rear Loaded on a TC30 Question #1  

yoder

Bronze Member
Tractor
NH TC 30
My rear industrial tires are loaded and have been since I bought it new in 2006. Does anyone know how much weight loaded tires add on this Tractor?

/ Rear Loaded on a TC30 Question #2  
I had a set of 15-19.5 R-4's on my T1510 loaded with rim guard, and they were supposed to add around 310 lbs per tire........?

/ Rear Loaded on a TC30 Question #3  
I have a 45da and loaded the R4 rears with rim guard and the rim guard dealer said it was about 550lbs /tire. Be very carefull removing them and tie them to the loader arms if you do so they dont fall on someone or something!

/ Rear Loaded on a TC30 Question #4  
My rear industrial tires are loaded and have been since I bought it new in 2006. Does anyone know how much weight loaded tires add on this Tractor?

It does matter what they are filled with as each liquid is different weight and what tire size you have.

If it is rimguard (beet juice) you can use rimguards chart here to find the weight per tire size:

Rim Guard Hydro-Flation Tables for Agricultural Tires | Drive Wheel Tires | Terra Tires | Light Construction Tires

and on their product page:

Rim Guard - Liquid Tire Ballast Product Information

they do give some info as to how much the other fluids weigh per gallon for comparison