Rear wheel Problem

/ Rear wheel Problem #1  

Fultrtl

Tractor
Kubota Zd21
About 2 weeks ago my son in law removed the left rear wheel on my zd21. It had a flat he had it repaired and put back on. I notice a noise tonight and found it had not been tighten enough and has ruined the well and wheel studs. Any idea of a good place to get another wheel and studs.All help will be appreciated.
Wayne

/ Rear wheel Problem #2  
About 2 weeks ago my son in law removed the left rear wheel on my ZD21.

It had a flat he had it repaired and put back on. I noticed a noise tonight and found it had not been tightened enough and has ruined the well and wheel studs.

Any idea of a good place to get another wheel and studs? All help will be appreciated.
Wayne

Hello Wayne, I dont know if yoy have a Kubota dealer nearby but:>

I am unsure if you have a national tire and wheel distributor in your area BUT here a few things to help you (I hope anyway)-

First and formost you should have no issues going to a NAPA outlet to find the wheel studs and lug nuts.

You need a stud setting tool kit and a torque wrench to set the studs using BLUE Loctite only!!

The mowers steel wheel with have complete details stamped on it from the manufacturer to identify it and allow you to obtain a second one to replace it from tire dealer you trust. (use a bit of alcohol to clean the rime to find the stampings to identify it.

Second use the blue Loctite to anchor the lug nuts as well checking it with the torque wrench for the proper torque.

The blue loctite allows you remove the lugnuts and wheels later if needed.

I hope that I have helped you with your mower.

:thumbsup: