Rearview Mirror for inside Grand Cab

/ Rearview Mirror for inside Grand Cab
Can you PM me the make and model of your camera.

/ Rearview Mirror for inside Grand Cab #12  
Thanks, this is what I was looking for. I tried searching before I made this post. I must have done something wrong when I did my search.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
   / Rearview Mirror for inside Grand Cab #14  
When doing a search, use the Google custom search at the top right of this page instead of the search listed underneath.

/ Rearview Mirror for inside Grand Cab #15  
I'm looking for a mirror for a couple of reasons.

1) Watch three point implements during hay making.
2) Watch people loading hay wagon. One slip and they are under the wagon wheels.

In both cases, the side mirrors are pretty good. I'm looking to suplement the side mirrors.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Am I asking too much out of an inside rearview mirror? Should I be looking for a rear view camera?
It would be a REALLY long 3pt impliment to be able to see it from inside the cab with a mirror. Even then you'll pretty much be trying to look through your own head to pull that off. I'm betting the only way to get a good line of sight on the 3pt & impliments without killing your neck is going to be a camera of some sort.

/ Rearview Mirror for inside Grand Cab #16  
81Cow1CpLbL._AC_UL130_.jpg

Amazon.com : Rear View Mirror for Bobcat Skid Steer Heavy Equipment Dozer Tractor John Deer Deere Kubota Ford New Holland Case Volvo Others : Sports & Outdoors

/ Rearview Mirror for inside Grand Cab #17  
We have a L4610 cab which is very small, and places are limited for mounting. We customized our own mirrors by cutting our mirrors to size and mounting them in sheet metal frame. Small, maybe 2-1/2"x4" in each outer corner and maybe 3x24 across the center. Because of the small cab, they are fairly close to operator, which makes view clear & larger. We seldom have to turn to look to the rear. but mine are not set to look a long distance to the rear.

We watch the rear of our 7' finish mower & can back up to any object & touch it without HITTING it, or skinning the bark on a tree.
Working with grapple on loader, we can back up to most anything without having to turn around. When working disaster relief, we really concern a lot of people when they see me looking forward while backing up close to something like a car or building. We also use the side mirrors, but we have to move our head more for the side mirrors, than the inside cab mirrors. Only have to move eyeballs for them.

I deceided to go with a rearview camera setup. I've included a couple of pictures of the final install.
I went with a "LCD auto car rearview color monitor with HD resolution 800480 Digital Screen Display support 2 video input For CD DVD Video Player 9inch Touchscreen car monitor" and the following camera: "Tulun Play TPCM078 Waterproof Car Van Jeep Vehicle Car Rear View Camera, 170 Degree Viewing Angle Backup Camera".

While the screen looks like it blocks your view in the picture, all it really blocks is a veiw of the tractor hood. I already know it is orange so no big loss there.
The second picture is one of the camera. It is rather hard to see up there but it works great.

IMG_0214.JPG
IMG_0215.JPG