Recieved my Power Trac tonight!

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight!
Had my first repair tonight. What an itiot I am, I had the hood open to check the oil level and droped a heavy wrench that was next to the tractor on the fuel filter, cracked it. I had a spare (that seldom happens!) and managed to fix it quickly. We had another snow storm, the machine works amazing. Also put on the bucket (took less than one minute) and moved some fill. Everyone I show the machine too has been amazed how well it is laid out and how much I paid for it. Can't wait for summer to try the mower deck (it mounts to the front on the loader arms very quickly), we have a large area to mow, I hope the cutting speed is fast.

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #12  
W.P.
As they say "It happens" /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif but at least it was an easy fix. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Still waiting on those pictures. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Enjoy your seat time and have a pleasant day.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight!
Well today we got a nice snow storm, about 10 inches of wet snow. An excellent test for the tractor, it worked excellent, I was amazed how fast I cleared the parking lot, it changes direction very quickly, the tractor had no problem plowing. I read a message about WD40 on the snow plow to help the snow roll of the plow, it works excellent!!. Tommorrow we are taking our 1,000 lb roller up and down our sledding hill and plowing snow banks the length of it for the kids, should be loads of fun! Have a safe and happy new year!

/ Recieved my Power Trac tonight! #14  
Sounds like everyone going to have fun /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif..even dad once again. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

You and your family have a safe and happy New Years.

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif