Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Recommendation for 26hp CUT

/ Recommendation for 26hp CUT #11  
Yes but I was referring to the RAD junk I was saddled with as they shipped my snow blower short of parts and lindsey lawn equipment did not catch it when they assembled it nor did they send me a service bulletin that they would have received from deere regarding this.

Sounds like a dealer problem. The quality of my 3ph Blizzard is top notch. It's a rugged unit and has moved a lot of hard pack snow and just plain works..

/ Recommendation for 26hp CUT #12  
My Frontier SB1164 is a RAD built machine and it's been very reliable.
My previous 3 point snow blower was a Puma 64" wide and it was equal in quality and reliability as the
Frontier SB1164. The only reason I went to the Frontier was because of the larger diameter 24" fan.
At the time the 64" wide Puma had a 20" diameter fan, I believe the new 64" wide Puma has a 22" diameter fan now.
I would not hesitate to get another RAD built 3 point snow blower if I ever wore out my current RAD built Frontier snow blower.

/ Recommendation for 26hp CUT #13  
Our neighbors have one mounted on a 3020 John Deere. It is on the rear of the tractor and they back up into the snow. It works really well but is slow. Theirs is 6 feet wide I think.