Refresh on Trans/diff fluid

/ Refresh on Trans/diff fluid #1  

kdill995

Tractor
bobcat ct235
I know that there have been some threads on this, but is there now any trans/diff fluids that are spec as equivilant or acceptable substitute for Bobcat trans/diff fluid. Has anyone found cheaper filters than OEM.

/ Refresh on Trans/diff fluid #2  
I have the same question. Also, where is the best place to purchase filter? Online?

/ Refresh on Trans/diff fluid #3  
Yeah, mobilfluid 424 or Shell Donax TD is what Kioti specs. Shell Donax has been renamed to spirax something or other. You'll have to do that much homework. There is no aftermarket for the horrible hydraulic or hydrostatic filters. Wix makes the rest, fuel oil and air.

/ Refresh on Trans/diff fluid #4  
I used Phillips T.H.F. and it had the same specs.I am out of warranty so choice is up to me. I tried Tractor supply last change and could tell no difference. I believe you can overthink this one if you let yourself. Bobcat fluid is crazy expensive!!

/ Refresh on Trans/diff fluid #5  
I used Phillips T.H.F. and it had the same specs.I am out of warranty so choice is up to me. I tried Tractor supply last change and could tell no difference. I believe you can overthink this one if you let yourself. Bobcat fluid is crazy expensive!!
Yeap... messmaker is right on. I was going to buy the Tractor Supply brand for the last fluid change, but TSC was closed. So I bought some at wal-mart. I cant tell any difference either. About $45 bucks for a 5 gal container.

/ Refresh on Trans/diff fluid #6  
My Dealer told me he uses Equivis ZS 22, I think it's made by Finol.

/ Refresh on Trans/diff fluid #8  
I bet you can't pick that up "just anywhere".

You are right, cannot find it, so I decided to buy exxon hydraul 56, around here it's priced at 75.00 for a 5 gal pail. Deadong has this oil on their spec sheet

Thnx for all your help on this and all the other question I have ask in the past.