Financing Regarding current financing offers (bobcat,kioti)

/ Regarding current financing offers (bobcat,kioti) #11  
I would not finance a tractor period unless you are using it for a business. Even then personally I wouldn’t but I can see how some would. Tractors for most are not necessary. They are very handy and very useful and I wouldn’t be without one but I wouldn’t go into debt to buy one.

/ Regarding current financing offers (bobcat,kioti) #12  
I've already made a purchase on a brand other then Kioti but I'm curious. When I was shopping for a subcompact I went to Kioti's site. I couldn't find anything there as far as building your own and at least getting MSRP like I could for 3 other brands. The local Bobcat dealer has some Kiotis on his lot but I didn't want to go through whole sales experience at the time so I never checked in with them.
Does Kioti's site not offer this or did I overlook something somehow?

/ Regarding current financing offers (bobcat,kioti) #13  
I would not finance a tractor period unless you are using it for a business. Even then personally I wouldn’t but I can see how some would. Tractors for most are not necessary. They are very handy and very useful and I wouldn’t be without one but I wouldn’t go into debt to buy one.

Yep. It's worth mentioning that there is always the third option, which we are lucky to have. Rather than paying cash or financing, a person can always choose to get an older or broken tractor for little or nothing and spend time fixing it up. Spend a little money over time instead of obligating for dept or spending big money up front.

The basic components of a tractor haven't changed much in the last 50 years. Parts tend to be available and cheap. These are simple mechanical devices that require simple tools. Go back 15 years or more and also avoid the difficulties of expensive and restricted access software and emissions.

Except in special rare cases, ther attachments that tractors hook to: the hydraulics, PTOs, and 3pt hitches..... were all standardized generations ago and haven't changed at all. So you can also use a wide variety of new or old attachments with any year tractor. Attachments tend to sit out in the weather and look beat up from being dragged through the dirt, but other than paint most will work the same as newer ones. Used attachments are even less expensive than used tractors are.

The point being that nobody has to spend a lot of money or go into big debt to have a nice tractor. There is another way.
rScotty

/ Regarding current financing offers (bobcat,kioti) #14  
I've already made a purchase on a brand other then Kioti but I'm curious. When I was shopping for a subcompact I went to Kioti's site. I couldn't find anything there as far as building your own and at least getting MSRP like I could for 3 other brands. The local Bobcat dealer has some Kiotis on his lot but I didn't want to go through whole sales experience at the time so I never checked in with them.
Does Kioti's site not offer this or did I overlook something somehow?

Kioti does not offer a build your own option. Some Kioti dealers will post ads with prices on the tractorhouse.com/ website.

/ Regarding current financing offers (bobcat,kioti) #15  
Kioti does not offer a build your own option. Some Kioti dealers will post ads with prices on the tractorhouse.com/ website.

Thanks. Then it wasn't just a faulty effort on my part.