Remove brush guard bolts-Kioti ck2610 (actually bobcat 2025)?

/ Remove brush guard bolts-Kioti ck2610 (actually bobcat 2025)?
Thanks-have one of those.

Between that and some impact action, I think we'll get it.

/ Remove brush guard bolts-Kioti ck2610 (actually bobcat 2025)? #12  
1673573857005.png

Good stuff, eh? I've never used anything with the words sea and foam on it thus far. Maybe time to end the spell.

/ Remove brush guard bolts-Kioti ck2610 (actually bobcat 2025)? #14  
Good stuff, eh? I've never used anything with the words sea and foam on it thus far. Maybe time to end the spell.
I've seen it at professional mechanic shops several times and my buddy recommends it. Just remember to let it sit for a while. The longer the better. Up to overnight.

You gotta be careful with an impact, they'll round the edges off the bolt/nut sometimes and then -- Well, then you're kinda screwed. And not in a good way :)

If you have to use heat, try a heat gun. If you care about your paint that much. I don't. Mine's not even out of warranty yet and it's not in bad shape - at all - but....... It's a tractor. I used Chevy Engine Orange (some say it's red but it's red-orange or orange-red. whatev) when I buggered up a couple places while installing my brush guard. I used it on my Brush Guard and it matched almost perfectly. I got tired of looking at the orange and re-painted it black. Should have done that in the first place.

I mean, it's not like it's a Lamborghini :) It's a Tractor. Enjoy it.

/ Remove brush guard bolts-Kioti ck2610 (actually bobcat 2025)? #15  
Thanks Eric. Forgot, my son had a pneumatic-we walked em off today👍.

/ Remove brush guard bolts-Kioti ck2610 (actually bobcat 2025)? #17  
Be sure to post a pic or two when your project's finished. (y)