replaced lights in 2310 Boomer

/ replaced lights in 2310 Boomer #1  

Gary Fowler

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota RTV 900, 2009 Kubota B26 TLB & 2010 model LS P7010
I just finished helping my brother in law replace the lights in his Boomer 2310. He had some round bales delivered that were stacked 2 high on a trailer and he was a little afraid to unload them so the delivery guy said not a problem he would do it with my BIL's tractor which handles the bales ok. Anyway the guy did OK till getting the last top bale off and somehow forgot what he was doing and ran the tractor into the side of the trailer cracking the hood and busting both lights. He did forego $100 on the delivery charge but the lights were $180 each. At least they came with all the bulbs for that price. He also bought a front bumper that we put on which to me should have came with the tractor. They arent that expensive and it would have save $360 in lights and damage to the hood.
I guess he was lucky that it didnt break the hood so bad that he would have had to replace that also.

I suppose a word to those of you who dont have front grill guards on, better invest some money in one before you take out a light. I took less than15 minutes to install and I told him "now it looks like an LS."