Replacement Seat for Kubota L1802DT

/ Replacement Seat for Kubota L1802DT #1  

Andon

Can anyone help. I need a replacement seat for my Kubota L1802DT, it is the tip variety and is roughly 18" wide and has 2 brackets approximately 6" apart to attach to the pivot. I have tried to find one here in the UK, but without success.

/ Replacement Seat for Kubota L1802DT #2  
There are a bunch out on ebay. I see a lot of the BX seats going cheap but these are the ones everyone on here are complaining about and getting changed out under warranty so you might want to stay away from those.

I am in the same boat, looking for a seat that will fit my b7100 and I don't want the 'pan' style that came with the tractor. Mine is complicated by the fact that I have a backhoe and need to be able to spin the seat around.

Charles

/ Replacement Seat for Kubota L1802DT #3  
Andon: You may find a suitable one at NORTHERN TOOL here in the US. I am not sure they have a web site, but have a major catalog store in the state of Minnesota.

They have some quality up grades too, that recline and have arm rests for comfort, that would bolt on to your tractor.
LEE

/ Replacement Seat for Kubota L1802DT #4  
Andon: I just checked on their web site; they also have a catalog, and a store in the UK. They have a large selection of products, fair prices, along with quality and good service. Good luck!
LEE