Repost: The Truth About Fulids

/ Repost: The Truth About Fulids #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
Was "Re: Front Transfer Fluid" Posted by Bird some time late last night to the old server /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif ... (one of the 'lost' messages that I thought should be reposted)

---
No, No, JimBinMI, you and that New Holland dealer just didn't understand. Kubota says you can use the thick stuff or the thin stuff, but New Holland says you have to use the thin stuff because you may not have enough power to turn the gears if you put the thick stuff in it.
/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Bird
---

Hope this helps solve that issue... (good one Bird! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif)

<font color=blue>>></font color=blue>Muhammad
<font color=blue>Forum Master</font color=blue>

/ Repost: The Truth About Fulids #2  
Let it never be said that our Forum Grand Poobah doesn't like a vigorous debate!

Mark

/ Repost: The Truth About Fulids #3  
Very, very well done Bird. As the recipient of most of Jim B's jokes about my "puny little 1700" and his "big macho TC18", I just love to see the blue team get a good jab from the orange team.All in good fun of course /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Repost: The Truth About Fulids #4  
Re: Repost: The Truth About Fluids

Let's put gear oil in the TC18 and in the M4700 that was suppossed to be about the equivalent, chain the drawbars together, and let the best man win! I place my bet on the Kubota M4700.
/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif