Mowing request for pic of RC60-G20 Mower Deck Height Adjustment Diagram

/ request for pic of RC60-G20 Mower Deck Height Adjustment Diagram #1  

ensign

Tractor
Kubota G1900S
Well, I just found the sticker on my RC60-G20 mower deck on the G1900S I just bought used. Shows a nice little diagram of how to set the height of the deck, along with the anti-scalp wheels. However, some parts of the sticker are scraped off. Would anyone with this deck be able to take a picture and post it for me? Or, at least give me the little table of settings? I can see the pictures fairly well, just not the table of settings.

Thanks for your help!

/ request for pic of RC60-G20 Mower Deck Height Adjustment Diagram
Please let me know if I should not have posted this in the Kubota forum and it would be better in the Lawn & Garden forum. Wasn't sure if this was the right place for the cutting height adjustment question.

Thanks!

/ request for pic of RC60-G20 Mower Deck Height Adjustment Diagram #3  
Folks are pretty good to answer tech question here so I'm gonna make a reach and say that no one with your setup has read this post.
We get G/GR/GT posts occasionally here but I'm also going to make another reach and suggest you may have better luck posting on the L&G forum as you suggested. If that doesn't prove successful then try http://mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17
edit: I see you're already there, good look'n machine :D
Good luck

/ request for pic of RC60-G20 Mower Deck Height Adjustment Diagram
Thanks for the suggestion.

I just didn't want to cross post and break any rules. I'll give it another day or so.

Take care.