RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540

/ RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540 #1  

JOHNINMA

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B5200, L3540
I plan to do an oil and filter change on my L3540. The digital service indicator is on at just over 100 hours now and I was wondering how to reset it after the oil change. I looked thru my owners manual and could not find the procedure. I think I probably just disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone no the best way to reset it. Thanks everybody

/ RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540 #2  
No there is a way to reset it with the buttons on the dash but I don't remember exactly what you have to do.

/ RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540
Thankyou for the reply I never even gave that a thought. I will call my dealer for reset instructions unless I get a definite reset procedure from someone on the site. Thanks again for the feedback.

/ RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540 #4  
I plan to do an oil and filter change on my L3540. The digital service indicator is on at just over 100 hours now and I was wondering how to reset it after the oil change. I looked thru my owners manual and could not find the procedure. I think I probably just disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone no the best way to reset it. Thanks everybody

I don't have my manual handy but reset info is in the book.

/ RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540 #5  
"service Interval Alert" clearing = Keep pushing both the Display Mode Switch and the Travel Mode Switch for two seconds or more while diplaying the Hour Meter.

But remember to do a 100 hour service not just change the oil and filter.:thumbsup:

/ RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540
Thanks all and thankyou MyJoBota for the reset procedure. I will also perform the full 100 hour service. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

/ RESETING SERVICE INDICATOR ON L3540 #8  
It's not mentioed in my service manual...... gotta love Google and the good ppl on this forum :)