Rhino 552 starter

/ Rhino 552 starter #1  

Horseshoe#2

Tractor
Rhino 552
I am trying to find a starter for a rhino 552 tractor. Does anyone have and ideas where I might find one ?

/ Rhino 552 starter #2  
You can't get it rebuilt? Or take it apart and put new Bendix,, brushes, bearings, bushings?

/ Rhino 552 starter
I have tried a few places and they said they cannot get the correct parts to rebuild. So I don’t know what to do now.

/ Rhino 552 starter #4  
You maybe able to remove starter, disassemble, clean up, check brushes, or find replacement brushes. Lube with white grease, and then reinstall. I did this to my IH3444 BD154 engine starter. The problem was the solenoid contact buttons were toasted. I turned them 180 degrees, reinstalled them and all had been working fine since 2006.

/ Rhino 552 starter #5  
What part of country do you live in I ask that because there is a company in California that can make you a Denso style gear reducted starter to replace yours, in most cases you have to send them your drive in housing and clutch to be exact match depending where your located I can help you find a dealer to help you I can order from them but I live in Georgia.