Rhino International - no hydraulics

/ Rhino International - no hydraulics #1  

js2318

Tractor
Rhino 3224
I have a Rhino 3224 tractor, and was mowing with it last weekend. Made a couple passes and everything worked just fine. But I lost all lift on my 3 point and loader, but power steering continued to work. I assume the hydraulic pump is good, since steering was not affected, or no? Fluid level is good, tried it again this weekend, and problem did not fix itself. No visible leaks of any kind. Didn't have the time or tools to mess with, so looking for suggestions on where to start troubleshooting.

/ Rhino International - no hydraulics #2  
I would offer advice but that model is completely different than my 554 Rhino.
Do you have a parts or operators manual?

Some of the Rhinos like mine utilize individual pumps for operations .
A pump for the power steering, a pump for the FEL and power beyond they are driven off of the same shaft in the front engine cover off of the crank.
The 3 point is driven by a Scotch Yoke pump in the transmission sump like a Massey Ferguson utility.
So it really depends on how the individual hydraulics are supplied

/ Rhino International - no hydraulics
pump for the loader (maybe more?) is on the right side of the engine, as you are sitting on it. Reservoir is under the seat, with line from the bottom of that to the pump. From the pump it goes to the loader control lever. Two other smaller lines off the pump, but didn't have time to trace out.