Mowing Rhino-Lining Mower Deck?

/ Rhino-Lining Mower Deck? #1  

DAS03

I just purchased a new Kubota with a 60" MMM. Several people have suggested that it would be a great idea to get the underside of the mower deck coated with RhinoLining to help protect it.

Does anyone out there have any experience with getting this done to a mower deck? Is it a good or bad idea? It sounds like a great idea, but I do not know of anyone who has done it. All of the vendors I have spoken with seem to feel positive about doing it and say they have not had any problems with it.

If I get it done, I am planning on stripping the deck down (spindles/blades) so it will take some work on my part. The cost is minimal (~$150) relative to the tractor and deck, especially if it works well.

Thanks for your help!

/ Rhino-Lining Mower Deck?
I just noticed and read the post below on "RFM Underside" after submitting this post. Looks like I'm not the only one out there debating this option.

Let me know if anyone has any additional comments to what has already been posted.

/ Rhino-Lining Mower Deck? #3  
I got a price on doing a 5' rotary cutter AND a 6' finish mower together for $150. That included removing the blades, sandblasting the surface to rough it up for the undercoat, covering the spindles, masking the topside off, applying the coating then reassembling everything. Your price sounds a bit high in comparison.