Tires "Rim Guard" filled tires

/ "Rim Guard" filled tires #11  
Re: \"Rim Guard\" filled tires

I am glad for you,it sounds like you are having fun!!I hope it remains trouble free.Thats a good size tiller.Its amazing how good those tillers work.I do not have a bucket on my JD4400.But it would be nice. There are no Case dealers close to where I live,I would like to go look at one up close some time.That red color makes me think of the old Farmall/Internationals,thats about the only thing that is similar between them. I know one feature I seen in the picture John Miller posted is the way the whole hood lifts up and exposes everything,kinda of like a semi. How many pto hp is the tractor and what kind of tranny does it have?

/ "Rim Guard" filled tires
Re: "Rim Guard" filled tires

Thanks. According to the literature and the Case web site, the D40 is 35 pto hp and the DX40 with Hydrostatic is 33.2 pto hp. Mine's the DX40.

Assembled and tested the GHT72 Woods tiller today, and it works very well, operates very smoothly. And the cruise control is out of this world; I just didn't want to stop working (I mean playing), and still be out there if my wife hadn't come out and offered some food. I was off in another world!

/ "Rim Guard" filled tires #13  

You have a little more power than my JD 4400,I also like the cruise feature on my 4400 as well.The hydrostat is a nice feature,I have it on my JD 4400 and really like it well,it beats having to shift gears in a tight situation or anytime you have to repeatedly go forward and backwards ie loaderwork.You need to get yourself a canopy now.

Re: "Rim Guard" filled tires

hmmmmm... the canopy is on the list, but I'm not sure how far down. Need to start working on the landing strip, and then buying the airplane and then the new Dodge trucks look good. Yes, the '96 is still a really good truck with only 126,000 miles, but they changed the design on me! And oh yes, I want (not need) a portable sawmill, a new barn and... it's a disease, I guess!

/ "Rim Guard" filled tires #15  

I have the same problem,all my wife wants me to spend my money on is furniture,curtains,stuff around the house etc. I never will understand women. They need to get their prioritys right.

I guess we're not supposed to understand women, just love 'em. I'm very lucky, 'cause my wife encouraged me to buy the new tractor and attrachments. Hmmm... she bought me the Dodge so I could help her with the Antiques buisiness, and now the tractor so I can take care of the farm that has the buildings she stores the antiques in. Hmmmmmmm.... I wonder....

/ "Rim Guard" filled tires #17  

My wife has never given me a hard time about things like that,shes supportive of me as well.