Rimguard

/ Rimguard #1  

johnk

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota GST Grand L3130 w/ 723 loader, Ags
I finally decided to get my tires loaded with Rimguard. I called around and a New Holland Kubota dealer quoted me $725.00 for the rears which are 14.9X24's. 55 gallons per tire 110 gallons total. I called the place where i bought my tractor from and he said they take a minimum of 10% profit and gave me a guy that does it cheaper which i respected. I called him and he gave me a price of $3.00 a gallon or $330 dollars and no tax installed. Quite a diffence if I must say so myself. I wonder if this other Holland Kubota dealer has most of his other accessories marked up just the same. Won't even call there for the time of day to honest..It pays to shop and see who is honest and whom isn't.. :p

/ Rimguard #2  
Glad you found yourself a much better deal. I don't think you'll regret using RimGaurd.

Good luck to you.
CHEERS!
. . tug

/ Rimguard
I got the tires filled today and it didn't feel any different driving along on level ground. Then for the heck of it I tried going up my driveway, Mud And Leaf Covered, and slick, pulling my 82" blade. It went up in 2WD with no slipping. I was quite impressed. Then I tried out the loader with the rear blade off and it felt Very stable. The only regrets i have about filling with Rimguard are........ I didn't do it the day I bought the tractor. Feels like a much safer, different machine. Noticiably leaves a deeper footprint so not for mowing lawns on wet days with AG tires but fits my purpose nicely...Just my impression on the new transition to loaded tires. If you are thinking of loading those tires do it.. Very comfortable feeling on hills and off camber. :)