RK Guns

/ RK Guns #1  

dgl24087

Veteran Member
Tractor
1975 John Deere 1530
Just curious how many have ordered thru RK Guns and levels of satisfaction with ship times, overall satisfaction with purchase, general comments.

/ RK Guns #2  
They seem to have some pretty good prices and from my dealings on other items from Rural King, good customer service. You will obviously need a good local FFL to ship guns to.

I’ve found a few good deals here as well.

Trigger the Deals - GunDealio!

/ RK Guns #3  
I've ordered from RKguns a few times, and had them sent to my closest RK store.
... Been happy with the experiences. They do sometimes take a few days to ship out, but it is mentioned when they will ship, and they keep you updated.
...have also bought several guns from the RK store itself, and they have matched the online price..
... i will be buying from them again, as soon as anything that piques my interest goes on sale.

/ RK Guns
I was just curious because I ordered a pistol 1 week ago. The order still shows as processing, however the money was returned to my account last night. Contacted customer service but have not received a reply.

/ RK Guns
Received an email this morning stating their processing time is 14-20 days then the gun would be shipped. This is supposed to be an in stock weapon.

/ RK Guns
Btw this is being shipped to a Rural King store.

/ RK Guns #7  
I've ordered 3 guns from RK guns and had them shipped to a local RK store. Never had an issue so far. Most I've waited is 8 days when i ordered on a weekend. I have also had one come in in 4 days.

/ RK Guns #8  
Yeah
Their processing time can take awhile. As I noted in my first reply... that would be the only drawback, if someone wanted their gun in a hurry, of course, then one could just go in the store and buy it.
....When I have ordered, it would say what the processing time would be, and it has always arrived at the RK store before that time frame expired.

/ RK Guns
Update; gun shipped today, expected to be at local Rural King Saturday.