rolled over gradall excavator

/ rolled over gradall excavator
next came straightening the frame that the cab sits on, i stacked up some cribbing and pushed up on the frame with a hydraulic jack and heated it, i got it pushed back to straight but then it came back more than i expected as it cooled so tommorow i will heat and push it a bit further

Attachments

• 901003-cribbing_1.JPG
    901003-cribbing_1.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 367
next came straightening the frame that the cab sits on, i stacked up some cribbing and pushed up on the frame with a hydraulic jack and heated it, i got it pushed back to straight but then it came back more than i expected as it cooled so tommorow i will heat and push it a bit further

well the cab is comin along pretty well, got it all framed up and most of the sheetmetal on as well as straightened the original door which had a big bend in it. basicly i just have to finish the back wall of the cab and the metalwork will be done, then its on to fixing the gauges and wiring panel

Attachments

• 906035-106_0665_1.JPG
    906035-106_0665_1.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 322
heres one of the top front of the cab

Attachments

• 906038-106_0666_1.JPG
    906038-106_0666_1.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 307
   / rolled over gradall excavator #35  
This is an amazing project!!! I'm very impressed with your knowledge and what your doing here. It's something that's way beyond my knowledge or comfort zone, which is why I'm enjoying it so much.

Thanks for sharing,
Eddie

/ rolled over gradall excavator #36  
Eddie - like that something outside of your knowledge or comfort zone has ever stopped you - nada.

yea im about the same way, i certainly dont know everything about everything, im only 23 anyhow, but the machine was a freebie so what better way to learn the inner workings of a gradall excavator! luckly it came with all the service books and most importantly wiring diagrams, this thing has electric and electric over air controls for all sortsa stuff. spent a while now just sorting out the wiring in the cab