Rotten Luck

/ Rotten Luck #1  

mjarrels

Elite Member
Tractor
1949 farmall, 1961 Fordson Dexta, 1986 Duetz Allis, 2001 Kubota.
I have round trip tickets to Manila Philippines leaveing Virginia on December second, even bought a new refer and flat screen 42" TV for my inlaws in the Philippines that we can use during our visit. Country is a disaster now. We visit about five hours north west of Manila so hopefully things will be OK? Too late to change plans now! Thousands of dollars in airline tickets and wife has a leave of absents from work at the hospital. Wish me luck.

mark

/ Rotten Luck #2  
good luck with everything

have you heard from the in-laws yet?
hopefully they are safe

/ Rotten Luck #3  
I have round trip tickets to Manila Philippines leaveing Virginia on December second, even bought a new refer and flat screen 42" TV for my inlaws in the Philippines that we can use during our visit. Country is a disaster now. We visit about five hours north west of Manila so hopefully things will be OK? Too late to change plans now! Thousands of dollars in airline tickets and wife has a leave of absents from work at the hospital. Wish me luck.

mark

I would say your luck is good...after all, you could have been there during the typhoon.

/ Rotten Luck #4  
You should be just fine where you are going. However, what happened to those folks in the path of the hurricane is just horrible. They had the rotten luck. God bless them.

MoKelly