Mowing ROW's and how fasst can you cut

/ ROW's and how fasst can you cut #21  
The decision to back off and not attempt this was probably not a easy thing to do because of your desire to get into this work. Being willing to think twice on this and gather experience and knowledge to attempt such work at a later date shows that you seem to have a great chance at being able to still be in business at a later date to do so. Congrats and best of luck on your ventures.

/ ROW's and how fasst can you cut #22  
You are also assuming the ROW is a long continuous strip with no obstructions. You will have fences, creeks, rough terrain, wash outs, mud holes etc to contend with. Some companies mow them frequently but others do it every few years. I have been down rows that you could barely walk through the growth.

/ ROW's and how fasst can you cut #23  
On a woodworking forum I used to frequent one member had a saying " I never lost money on a job I turned down." I think you made a wise choice.

Doug in SW IA

/ ROW's and how fasst can you cut #24  
On a woodworking forum I used to frequent one member had a saying " I never lost money on a job I turned down." I think you made a wise choice.

Doug in SW IA

/ ROW's and how fasst can you cut #25  
i had several hundred miles of ROW i was responsible for at one time. the folks that cut ROW for us had very heavy duty machinery. the first thing they did when they bought a cutter was rebuild it. they would add a huge plate to the stump jumper for reinforcement. large cages were built for the tractors, too.

break downs were constantly slowing them down, as were flat tires.