Sadly...it looks like a BROWN Christmas!

/ Sadly...it looks like a BROWN Christmas!
Jstpssng,

Thanks for the compliment on the house. We enjoy it. Just looks much more festive with a pretty, blanket of white over it. Tends to make it look really Christmassy /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Have a good Christmas.

Kevin

/ Sadly...it looks like a BROWN Christmas! #12  
Well we rarely ever have a white Christmas here in north Texas, but it is especially unseasonable - almost 70 today and dry as a bone. We have had half the annual rainfall this year, and the 2nd dryest year in history.

I'd be happy with a wet, sloppy Christmas.

/ Sadly...it looks like a BROWN Christmas! #13  
Gosh, I guess I got spoiled. We have had a white Christmas for a few years in a row. Last year we had about 30" on Christmas eve. This year we have fog, rain, and temps around 50. Bummer! I miss the snow. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Sadly...it looks like a BROWN Christmas! #14  
What I do not miss are the cold temperatures that go along with the snow and the higher heating bills. The cold will also drive up the price of diesel.

So lets all be thankful for what we are enjoying. Nice 46 degree day, same for tomorrow. Then it will turn colder in a week or so, then we head south for a few months. But no complaints about the weather from me.