Safety controller

/ Safety controller #1  

Terryob

Tractor
New Holland TC30
New Holland TC30 safety controller problem? With engine running, When I put the Transmission in gear the engine oil pressure, battery charge, and air cleaner restriction warning lights come on. Lights go off when I put it in neutral.Could that be a safety control problem.

/ Safety controller #2  
Probably the safety controller. Look for a black/red wire coming from the START terminal of the ignition switch and going to pin 17 of the controller. After the tractor is running you could clip this wire and see if the problem goes away. You can always reconnect the wire when done with this test. Safety Controller is a PITA. About $500 for a new one :(

/ Safety controller
New Holland TC30 safety controller problem? With engine running, When I put the Transmission in gear the engine oil pressure, battery charge, and air cleaner restriction warning lights come on. Lights go off when I put it in neutral.Could that be a safety control problem.
Checked all safety switches, they’re OK. tractor will not start With ignition switch. No 12V at solenoid with key in the start position. Will start and run after shorting the solenoid. All three lights are always on now. Is there any danger in using the tractor in this condition by shorting the solenoid?

/ Safety controller #4  
What year is your tractor? I would be careful that you really have oil pressure. Also directly powering the run solenoid will bypass all safety shutdown functions

/ Safety controller #5  
Just wondering what the outcome of this was?

/ Safety controller #6  
If anyone has a good source for safety controllers at a reasonable price, I would like to hear about it. My father-in-law has a T1520 with under 400 hours that basically still looks new. It shuts down randomly and won't restart until you power it off for a while and/or disconnect the battery for a while. Every safety switch seems OK, so I'm 99% sure it is the safety controller. The cheapest I can find is right at $500 online or $550 locally (near Lansing, MI). That is painful for a tiny box with some large power transistors in it.

/ Safety controller #7  
Been a while, still wondering the outcome of this, and if a safety controller can be had for something less that NH extortion prices.