Scaffolding, HF vs, NT vs. TSC

/ Scaffolding, HF vs, NT vs. TSC #31  
It's cheap, just price the contractor models. I have had the HF one for a long time. Used a lot, safer than a ladder. I made a set of adjustable extensions for the wheels for use on uneven ground. Have the pieces cut out to make some solid pads to replace the wheels on the adj extensions, just need to weld up and paint. If you stack them then smart thing would be to make a set of outriggers to go at the junction point. Probably easy to do if you are a welder. I have an idea in the back of my head if I ever need to do that. I use 1"X 5 threaded rod for the adjustable things. Available on the internet along with the nuts.

Ron

/ Scaffolding, HF vs, NT vs. TSC #32  
I have the commercial set of scaffolding and have stacked it to 18'. Unreinforced, it feels unstable, but I added a brace which is a 20' long 1-1/4" pipe that runs from 10' high to the ground. That makes a big difference in stability.

/ Scaffolding, HF vs, NT vs. TSC
^^^ Since this is not directly related to anything, it's likely spam. No current link indicates a future spambot setting up an account for later use.

Note that their other post a few days ago about grass, does indeed have an embedded link.