Scam Artists have found us,be careful

/ Scam Artists have found us,be careful #1  

hugo454

Bronze Member
Tractor
I have 2 posts where I am looking for a flail mower and a separate post where I am looking for a headlight assembly for a cub cadet 6284.
Well lo and behold a "new member" with only 2 post and they were both to me,they had the flail mower I am looking for in almost new condition and selling it to me for $1000 shipped from California to Florida (free shipping!).Same person also had the elusive headlight assembly I have been looking for.
What a coincidence!Lucky me!
reported to admins, remember If it sounds too good to be true,It probably is
be cautious.

/ Scam Artists have found us,be careful #2  
Yeah, I spent about 30 minutes on Bing and Google looking for your headlight assembly. Every place I looked said no longer available. I'm sure you did the same so I didn't comment on your post.

Good luck with both your searches. (y)

/ Scam Artists have found us,be careful
Thanks, I am looking for a pto lift cylinder seal currently!
A shame that parts for that tractor are so hard to come by.

/ Scam Artists have found us,be careful #4  
Well darn, I hate that this is happening. Sometimes parts for strange vehicles come from the strangest places!
David from jax

/ Scam Artists have found us,be careful #5  
I have 2 posts where I am looking for a flail mower and a separate post where I am looking for a headlight assembly for a cub cadet 6284.
Well lo and behold a "new member" with only 2 post and they were both to me,they had the flail mower I am looking for in almost new condition and selling it to me for $1000 shipped from California to Florida (free shipping!).Same person also had the elusive headlight assembly I have been looking for.
be cautious.
Please report those posts and the moderators will take a look.

Thanks.

MR

/ Scam Artists have found us,be careful
be cautious.
first thing I did was report to admin
2nd sentence from end.
It was taken care of, just want to warn everyone to be careful.

/ Scam Artists have found us,be careful #8  
If you don't want it, would you mind sending me his contact info? :sneaky:o_O :LOL:🙄