Scripting Error

/ Scripting Error #1  

Kelvin

Platinum Member
Tractor
B2910 & BX23 (previously B2150 & B7100D)
After making a post on the board, I usually update the list of posts by hitting the "Last hour" link. On the new 2002 updated board, the "last hour" link works the first time, but does nothing on subsequent attempts. Anytime I click on the "Go" link I get the following scripting error message:

An error has occurred on the script on this page.
Line: 229
Char: 7
Error: 'options' is not an object
Code: 0

I did a screen capture of the error message but couldn't find a convenient way to post it, so I didn't. I'm sure that you'll be able to duplicate the error without much problem. If you need, I'll attach the Word Document that I pasted the "screen capture" picture in.

Kelvin

/ Scripting Error #2  
You failed to mention your favorite browser and version. Makes a big difference.

Terry

/ Scripting Error
The computer I'm using at the moment has Internet Explorer 5.0 connected through AOL 5.0.

/ Scripting Error #4  
When you get back to that page, try hitting your refresh button on your browser in the mean time, it will update the page.I get an error with IE 6 also.

/ Scripting Error
Yep, the refresh button works just fine.

I guess I'm reporting this because I know that Muhammad does a good job keeping this board up; I posted this in the general area in case others may be having the same or similiar problems.

Also note the the "Go" icon seems to have no function for me. When I change the view time paramater in the selection window the system automatically updates before I press the "Go" icon; and as I reported before, when I press the "Go" icon without changing the time parameter I get the error message.

Kelvin

/ Scripting Error #6  
For browsers that don't support JavaScript, the go button should make it work ... that's the only reason it's there, really.