Sea of Red Zetor world

/ Sea of Red Zetor world
Another photo
1077851555382_12_03photos_124.jpg

/ Sea of Red Zetor world #4  
Just what do they do at the sevice center? It appears as though there is not very much assembly to be done.

/ Sea of Red Zetor world
They complete the final assembly and check them over,mount the loaders and backhoes ect.They are basically a distribution hub. It appears that they assembly about 6 machines in the assembly area,They have a extensive parts warehouse,a seperate room with lots of glass and cab stuff.I was very impressed with what I saw overall in the facality

/ Sea of Red Zetor world #6  
Man, how cool is that!!!

What great pictures. I would be running around foaming at the mouth babling like an idiot looking at all that! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Have more?

How much are Century/Branson/Zetor sales up last year? That is one mess load of tractors.

/ Sea of Red Zetor world #7  
Shifty,
Thanks for posting those awesome pics. As a fairly new Century/Zetor dealer I have not yet had the chance to attend any in services or see any of the service center/distribution centers.
Can't wait to go
Nick

/ Sea of Red Zetor world
From what I understand sales are doing fine I believe at the Louisville meeting the numbers were around 2000 tractors last year with Century and Zetor combined,I believe Zetor was about 60-65 % of those numbers. I saw a steady stream of container coming in every couple of hours.I was told a good chunk of those machines were alacated to dealers which makes sence.
A couple hundred dealers ordering 3-6 tractors a month must keep thoses assemblers busy.I couldnt even imagine all of the paperwork coming in and out of that place between the importing,and the dealer network. Keep up the good work AMJWA