Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120

/ Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120 #1  

Redz

Tractor
Ford 1920
Hi ,

We are doing maintenance on a NH 2120 compact tractor with a NH 7309 front end loader. There are a bunch of hydraulic hose quick couplers and most are leaking. I looked at the videos about removing/replacing the internal O-ring on the one side to stop the leaking. Then looked up the part and ordered two O-rings. What I received surprised me , I was expecting an O-ring but got a rubber spiral ring. Does anyone know if this is the correct part for these coupler’s or am I mistaken?
IMG_8200.jpeg
IMG_8199.jpeg

IMG_8201.jpeg

/ Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120 #2  
IF style/shape/form factor does not match what is in coupler now, its probably not correct part.... JUst sort of when through this with my SCUT and found out generic "O" ring from auto parts store ($0.69 each) works just fine....

/ Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120 #3  
That is not an oring. That spiral ring is the I.D. ring to match the coupler to the tip
There are four colors

/ Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120
Could you explain why there are four colors, I noticed that in the parts catalog and just figured they were variations by different vendors or grades. Are these spiral bands the only sealing rubber parts in these couplers ? no O-rings ?

Thanks.

/ Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120 #5  
Could you explain why there are four colors, I noticed that in the parts catalog and just figured they were variations by different vendors or grades. Are these spiral bands the only sealing rubber parts in these couplers ? no O-rings ?

Thanks.
They plastic and they are to identify which hoses go to which couplers when you go to plug the hoses back into the respective couplers.

I don't have the oring size offhand, but it is a hardness of duro 90, meaning it is stiff.

If it is a 1/2" coupler, you can order these online vp2211n055290

/ Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120
That color coding makes sense, so I got the wrong part. Thanks for the info.

/ Seals for quick coupler’s on NH 2120 #7  
Per the parts breakdown; O-ring in Coupler not serviced separately, procure locally 3/32" wide, 11/16" OD and 7/8" ID.
1710440348478.png