Search all posts by member?

/ Search all posts by member? #1  

Gary_in_Indiana

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 4200 MFWD HST w/ JD 420 FEL w/ 61" loader bucket & toothbar & JD 37 BH w/ 12" bucket
Is there a way I can search for all topic posts by a given member by their user name? How about all posts by a given member (either topics or replies). Thanks. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Search all posts by member? #2  
Well I'm not sure if this is what you are asking but I will throw it out there. Click on the user's name in a message or search for teh members name and then click it. Secondly click on the bottom of the profile page "show all user's post" that should get you started.

Darin

/ Search all posts by member? #3  
Gary -

I dunno if it'll get you exactly where you want to go, but if you look at a person's profile you will see a link near the bottom labelled <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/dosearch.pl?Cat=&Forum=All_Forums&Words=Gary_in_Indiana&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts>Show All User's Posts</A>, which does just that, in reverse chronological order.

Bet then, you probably knew about that, didn't you?
wink.gif

[Dang! -- Darin beat me to it! Oh, well. I'll try to be quicker next time.
crazy.gif
]

/ Search all posts by member? #4  
<font color=blue>[Dang! -- Darin beat me to it! Oh, well. I'll try to be quicker next time.</font color=blue>

Geesh Harv, you'd need to be 3 hours quicker! Darin's in New York and you're in California! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Search all posts by member? #5  
<font color=blue>you'd need to be 3 hours quicker! Darin's in New York and you're in California!</font color=blue>

But all the times you see are "normalized" to your setup. He beat me by 6 minutes.
wink.gif

Still, it's kinda hard to beat him to those sunrises and sunsets. /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ Search all posts by member? #6  
<font color=blue>"But all the times you see are "normalized" to your setup."</font color=blue>

I knew that - I did - I knew that! /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Search all posts by member? #7  
Sure Gary

Sure we believe you /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif