Search up to date

/ Search up to date #1  

beenthere

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD_4x2_Gator, JD_4300, JD_425, JD_455 AWS, added JD_455, JD_110, JD_X485(sold)
Many thanks for the search update. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Really missed that feature.

/ Search up to date #2  
I'm still working on it.

-Ibrahim

/ Search up to date
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Good, and I see one day (1/20/06) was added to the list of last posts. Must take a ton of manual labor to get this feature up and running. Year or so back, the posted 'posts' were added within seconds. Like it was 'automatic' and nothing physical needed to be done. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Hope it catches up soon. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Search up to date
Caught up. Many thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Search up to date #5  
Yeah, we have an automated update. And that's why there will be a 12-18 hour delay on most searches. Because we don't want to limit people's searching ability, or otherwise take down the search so we keep the search database seperate from the main database.

In the "old days" our database was so small that we could search it without slowing the main forum down. Now we have so many posts we need to keep it seperate to keep things fast.

-Ibrahim

/ Search up to date
Well, it was good while it lasted. Even greater that posts were immediately 'updated'.
But now I see that the updates stopped again, and last up were on 2/7/06.
Sorry to hear about the continual problems. Hope you can find a solution. Thanks.

/ Search up to date #7  
It's simply going to be rolling updates.

Every night it will be updated to the "current" status. And then fall behind. We missed one day just due to scheduling.

-Ibrahim