Seat Cover Options

/ Seat Cover Options #11  
Is that waterproof? My tractor usually stays in the garage but does spend an occasional night out (he likes to party).

/ Seat Cover Options
Is that waterproof? My tractor usually stays in the garage but does spend an occasional night out (he likes to party).
I think it is. I will have to go out to my shop and look. It probably won't be until tomorrow because we just got back inside from doing chores (feeding the animals) and it is cold as heck outside.

Sully

/ Seat Cover Options
I just pulled up my order for the cover and it says under the product discription:
  • Cover is waterproof endura to take the heat out of that black vinyl seat.Endura is a heavy duty, tightly woven material made of an extremely durable polyester. Ideal for industrial and open top vehicles, it is water resistance, pet proof and work truck ready. This material is often used in outdoor backpacks and soft side luggage. Endura offers full protection for your vehicle's interior but is stiffer than some of our other fabrics.
  • Machine washable, quick installation for ease of use. Document panel on back.
Hope this helps.

Sully

/ Seat Cover Options #14  
I just pulled up my order for the cover and it says under the product discription:
  • Cover is waterproof endura to take the heat out of that black vinyl seat.Endura is a heavy duty, tightly woven material made of an extremely durable polyester. Ideal for industrial and open top vehicles, it is water resistance, pet proof and work truck ready. This material is often used in outdoor backpacks and soft side luggage. Endura offers full protection for your vehicle's interior but is stiffer than some of our other fabrics.
  • Machine washable, quick installation for ease of use. Document panel on back.
Hope this helps.

Sully
Thaks. I hate how hot the seat gets in thesun, Ans I already put 2 cuts in it. Mended with gorilla tape.