second hand mini ex

/ second hand mini ex #1  

VroomVroom

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2816 HST, Super M farmall, J5 bombardier, 230 timber jack skidder
Does anyone know what a tb016 takeuchi mini excavator would be worth with 1026 hours on it. Fairly new machine. I see one for 15000 canadian dollars. Thanks.

/ second hand mini ex #2  
   / second hand mini ex #3  
Just a quick warning - sometimes the specifications of the UK (European) market models referenced in Gale's link differ from those of US models - dipper arm lengths being one example on some models.

J

/ second hand mini ex #4  
Really depends on the year and condition.
Gales link to Machinery Trader gives examples of years, hours, and prices. The low hours you list may indicate a fairly new machine.

/ second hand mini ex
Thanks for the info. yeah, it depends on a lot of things. What is normally considered low hours. I know 1000 is pretty good. 500 is only the first oil change probably. Im just not sure how long the pins and pushings hold up in these smaller machines.

/ second hand mini ex #6  
Thanks for the info. yeah, it depends on a lot of things. What is normally considered low hours. I know 1000 is pretty good. 500 is only the first oil change probably. Im just not sure how long the pins and pushings hold up in these smaller machines.

I would think you could easily determine the condition of the pins and bushings. See how much play it has and look for signs that it has been greased well.

/ second hand mini ex #7  

I had one on my lot for sale for a year at $10,500, had 1500 hrs and two buckets, almost new rubber tracks, good paint, no leaks. Basically a real nice machine. Ended up lowering my price to $9950 to sell it. From that perspective, $15K sounds high.

/ second hand mini ex
yeah. I find that in canada. Most second hand machines for for 30% higher in price then what the same machine would cost in the states. I paid 23000 before tax for a 2008 ford f 150 crew cab black truck with 18 inche wheels. Im guessing the truck would be much cheaper down there.