Price Check selling a 2816TLB what should I ask?

/ selling a 2816TLB what should I ask? #1  

ckop34906

Tractor
mahindra
selling a 2008 mahindra 2816 4X4 w/loader/backhoe. has 180hrs. gear shift with a 10" and 16" bucket. what should I ask?

/ selling a 2816TLB what should I ask? #2  
I got 10k cash for you on Saturday, haha (no, seriously though, I will be there).

But in all honesty, after conducting used tractor research for the last month+, I would swag it at double that; $20k. Not having HST narrows your market a bit, but if you can clean it up and make it "like new" then you are in great shape with such low hours. Good luck!

/ selling a 2816TLB what should I ask? #3  
Oh and welcome to TBN.

Forgot to mention to check tractorhouse.com for reference.

/ selling a 2816TLB what should I ask?
dealer offered me 11k and I laughed. tractorhouse has 1 for 11k without backhoe. was thinking maybe 16,500-17,000 range?

/ selling a 2816TLB what should I ask? #5  
dealer offered me 11k and I laughed. tractorhouse has 1 for 11k without backhoe. was thinking maybe 16,500-17,000 range?

I think they were around $21k new for that package, maybe a little more or a little less depending on the dealer and options. It is now 4 years old and no warranty (unless bought late in 2008 when they went to 5 year), and you can't offer 0% financing to a customer. We generally find that a rig like this, if priced over $15k, even if like new, will be a slow sale. People will tend to pay the extra $4k and get the warranty, low rate financing, and 0 hours. So you may chuckle at the dealer at $11k, and we will chuckle at you at $17k...and the real retail price is somewhere about in the middle. :)

If it is worth $14k retail, and the dealer wants to do a service and make 15% and offer free delivery and a short warranty, he isn't getting rich with his $11k offer.