Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value #1  

MWB1564

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 CK30HST
With regret I have to sell my CK30HST and implements because I have to move. I just don't know how to come up with a fair price. Its a 2007 with 380 hours, loader, backhoe, box scraper and landscape rake. I live in the Puget sound area of Washington. I would appreciate any advise on where to begin or if anybody with knowledge or who owns a similar machine can give me a general ball park figure to start from. Thanks.

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value #2  
there is a dealer in monroe. call and see what they will offer. that would be your bottom asking price. they may consign it....

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value #3  
I stopped by a Bobcat dealer today to see if I would get anything for my 2018 CK3510HSE with a full cab, loader, 60" rotary mower, and 66" box scraper and the best he said they could do is $25,000.

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value
there is a dealer in monroe. call and see what they will offer. that would be your bottom asking price. they may consign it....
Thanks, I called them yesterday and talked to a salesman and came away with a general figure on what they would be willing to pay for it. Of course I got the speech downplaying everything positive about the machine and emphasizing how everything in the world could be wrong with it, ha. Anyway, like you said it gives me an idea what the rock bottom price should be. I've still got time to test the general market and give somebody a great deal and still come out better.

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value
I stopped by a Bobcat dealer today to see if I would get anything for my 2018 CK3510HSE with a full cab, loader, 60" rotary mower, and 66" box scraper and the best he said they could do is $25,000.
I'm not sure what that price means in American dollars but that sounds low. I would think in Canada there would be more demand this time of year and drive prices up a bit.

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value #6  
I'm not sure what that price means in American dollars but that sounds low. I would think in Canada there would be more demand this time of year and drive prices up a bit.

I think we are around 75 cents to the American dollar or we fluctuate around that. And yeah I figured there would be more demand for a tractor like mine but people here are cheap skates I wanted to ask about $40,000CAD for the whole package but the stealerships don't want to deal. And the private guys claim they can buy brand new for that much or at least the few that have contacted me.

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value #7  
So you wanted $30k US? I have a 2016 CK30HST with a backhoe, Woods tiller and brush hog I bought as a package new for slightly cheaper.

Im getting ready to trade mine in, or sell outright. I wish I could get $30k hahahahaha

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value #8  
I've seen quite a few posts where tractors were given away for free, just luck I guess. most people want to sell them..

/ Selling CK30HST and implements -trying to determine value #9  
Leg work time. Will be surprised if you can not find an auction company who sells tractors both local or in person auctions (will be limited due to covid) but on line auctions also. You want one who sells tractors and implements already. Depending on the company they will have others tractors and if they can have them on same auction they help bring bigger number of buyers.

Go ahead and post on Craigslist also. Then know you will get some scammers or crooks is simple terms. If they want to send you check and have their driver pick it up, hang up.