/ Selling My Kioti RX7320PC #1  

WesternMN

Bronze Member
Tractor
None
Can I post it here?

Since it seems the answer is, yes...

$32,900

As mentioned in the title, it is a Kioti RX7320 powershuttle cab 4x4 tractor with KL7320 loader, SSQA (quick attach) 84" bucket. This tractor is in like new condition with only 60 hours (and counting) on it, always stored indoors, purchased in June of this year. Factory cab, AC, heat, radio, front and rear wipers, 12x12 power shuttle transmission, 1 pair of hydraulic remotes in the rear (with option to add second and third set), 540 PTO, 11.2-24 front tires, 16.9-30 rear ag tires (like new) and much more.

This is an awesome machine, very powerful (73 hp.) yet relatively compact with tight turning radius. Powerful enough to easily handle larger tillers, brush cutters and large round bales. A perfect tractor for a small farm, food plot building, ect. The powershuttle transmission is awesome, just a flick of the wrist to go from forward to neutral to reverse without clutching. The cab is laid out beautifully with lots of leg room and great visibility all around. Huge windows, cold, quiet AC and toasty warm heater make it t-shirt weather year round.

The common rail direct injected diesel engine is unbelievably fuel efficient. Seems like the fuel gauge never moves.

Go to Kioti web site and look up the RX7320PC to see a complete list of standards and specs. You can spend over $10,000 more on a Kubota and not get as good of a tractor. Feature for feature, it is the best deal you'll find on a top quality machine.

The only reason I'm considering selling it is because I need a skid loader and can't currently justify both. At $32,900, I think it's the best deal you'll find on this machine anywhere. It looks just like every one you see online but I'll get some pics up here shortly.

Last edited:
   / Selling My Kioti RX7320PC
Put it up on craig's list yet in the farm machinery section?

I haven't posted it on CL yet but did write the description, I just need to take some pictures. I hate to sell it but now I need a skid loader and can't really justify keeping both so the tractor might have to go. I thought this might be a good place to list it as well.

/ Selling My Kioti RX7320PC #4  
I haven't posted it on CL yet but did write the description, I just need to take some pictures. I hate to sell it but now I need a skid loader and can't really justify keeping both so the tractor might have to go. I thought this might be a good place to list it as well.

The Glyndon, MN Kioti dealer is also an ASV dealer. You might be able to swing a trade.

/ Selling My Kioti RX7320PC #5  
This place doesn't seem to have much going on as far as classifieds are concerned. I think a couple of pics and an asking price in this thread might garner some interest, though. That's a nice machine. Should be an easy sell.

The Glyndon, MN Kioti dealer is also an ASV dealer. You might be able to swing a trade.

I don't think I've ever heard of ASV? I assume it's a skid steer mfg? I'll put a price and some info here if allowed, just thought I better ask first.

/ Selling My Kioti RX7320PC #7  
I don't think I've ever heard of ASV? I assume it's a skid steer mfg?

Oh yeah. If I was getting a track steer, I'd get an ASV.

Otherwise Little Falls is a Bobcat Kioti dealer.

Oh yeah. If I was getting a track steer, I'd get an ASV.

Otherwise Little Falls is a Bobcat Kioti dealer.

I don't want tracks, just a wheeled loader. if you were buying wheels what brand would you lean toward?

/ Selling My Kioti RX7320PC #9  
I don't want tracks, just a wheeled loader. if you were buying wheels what brand would you lean toward?

If was looking at just wheels, I like the ease of entry of the Volvo/JCBs.

But wheel wise think about adding larger diameter winter wheels for just plowing duty or a steel or rubber track over wheel set up. One of our fellow Minnesotans did a pretty good comparison of track steers and skid steers.